DevPool is more than just about helping you. First, I encourage my students in personal development because doing it yourself can be discouraging and lead to negative results. After, I identify the core career goal that you want to achieve, and I will use my 5+ years of professional Web Engineering experience to tailor the path that will help you get there in a matter of few months and not years. You may also find a better path for yourself that you didn't consider before, and that's what I am delivering to my students. Next, we will identify your skill gaps and knowledge in what you need to focus on first.
A little about me: my name is Artem, and I've graduated from the 3-year computer programming program that allowed me to become a successful and one of the top Full Stack Engineers in Canada. I've been tutoring students one on one since college, and I've had over 1,400 students and in counting. As I keep on working and progressing, I will keep learning new skills and growing my experience that you can leverage in a matter of few hours instead of spending years to figure things out.
What Is being Covered
- Goal setting.
- Helping you with career planning.
- Resume and profile reviewing.
- Interview preparations.
- Helping you with searching for a Software Developer job.
How does it work?
- We will jump on a quick 10-minute call first to make sure this service is exemplary for you.
- Next, we will schedule a time for our next scheduled meeting, and I'll send you a calendar invite to Google Meets.
- We will be covering all the important topics and questions that you have, and.
- I will be mentoring you in the direction that will help you stand out and get the job much faster.
Checkout My Free Resources On YouTube
How To Become a Full Stack Developer In 2021
What Is Software Architecture
Software Developer Resume That Helped Me To Get Junior Web Developer Position